Getting started at the Olympia Farmers Market back in 1999 was one of the best decisions we ever made for our business. The way the community supports the Farmers Market really helped to nurture our business while it was just getting started. In 2002 we opened our first downtown location.
In the New Caledonia building we found a landlord and neighbors who made us feel right at home like the Farmers Market had. We continued to grow and moved into three different locations inside the new Caledonia building. In 2004 the old bank building next door became available and we started working on it. It was built in 1923 and had many different businesses in it over the decades. We started planning and remodeling and 4 years later on Thanksgiving weekend 2008 we moved into our dream store.